The types of roofing options you have available to your home include:
- Shingles - represent the most frequently employed type of roofing system in the country.
- Metal Roofing - costs more than other types of roofing systems and produce more noise in rainy conditions.
- Clay Tiles - are more expensive than most roofing systems, but can last for the life of the home.
- Concrete Tiles - are a similar product to clay tile, but at a slightly lower price.
- Built-up Roofing - employs alternating layers of roofing felt and tar. This system will require roof replacement sooner than other systems.
- Slate - is quite expensive, although it remains a popular option for government and high-end homes.
Ej's Construction specializes in Shingle Roofing systems. If your home is in need of a replacement roof, or roof repair, contact us today for a free estimate.